Greetings. FINCA LA FLORIDA
hello dear Friends I am working on a movie called El Palmar Your Story ¨.
I'm almost complete collection of face images and videos on the palm, as of the theoretical contents that support the film it is just video pass different disasters that lived the palm, I'm very excited and grateful to those who worked as volunteers and provided me with photos of old palm and equally thank those who charged me the images that came to further enrich this film.
really do this with the sole aim of contributing to the recovery of the history of palmar, non-profit, and finally ended giving the film to different schools in the area. This same thing happened with the movie santa maria volcano hazards, Santiaguito. but the taste of a job well done and the utility pays more satisfying for me. Thanks
those photos I have refused even to have them.
currently the use of audiovisual materials is more noticeable and therefore have videos from the area for training that is essential for my work.
Elicitation contribute to our country.
Alvaro Rojas.
Escribeme: a lvarome2003@yahoo.com
alvarome2009@hotmail.com
tel. 45080653
0 comments:
Post a Comment