Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Charmaine Star And Lucy Lee

Distortion - The human being ... has dehumanized?

(By Marga Mangione)

I can write to the moon and stars,
to the sea that ebbs and flows unstable;
the glowing sky and clouds,
or flowers so colorful and beautiful.




faith I can sing with my emotions,
the magical landscapes of the earth and forget
hunger and war, which thrives everywhere
its corners.

I can say absurd and unconscious, that there are
death and pain that humans
queen with honor, in a world
generous and splendid.

I can coolly hide the truth, unaware that the man
his passion caused cataclysms
erosion
mercilessly destroying the planet.

I can cheat and cheat all you want,
pretending that this term does not end;
is not true that the world how brutal kills
search of a chimera.

I can do ... So what I earn in the attempt to show
tinsel and reflections;
the false distortion of a mirror, hiding the fatal
and violent?

The truth is stranger than fiction,
when the end is very near;
if not end with his ambition so stubborn man
cause: their own destruction! Marga

Mangione (Berazategui, Bs As)







0 comments:

Post a Comment