Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brownish Mucus Before Period Due



To mark the post " Rent room in exchange for sex" an RCN Radio journalist comes in contact with me for an interview and know more about the reason of why this is happening in Spain.

I have no clear answer for this, but I think it's a matter of supply and demand, we all know the difficulty of access to housing in Spain at present and that the country is entering a major economic crisis, while the Euro continues to rise specialists say that at the end of the Dollar and we 2 to 1.

Regarding the post, I understand that the profiles most vulnerable in society as young and old have the most difficulty with the topic of housing, especially young people we all know that independence is essential for a job and housing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment